domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2015

My first collaboration


Today, I have had my first experience with GitHub. I have collaborated with an interesting project named CSSGram. It is about a library for recreating filters with CSS. What a wonderful experience!!!
I confronted with new challenges. First of all, downloading and understanding Git Shell were not easy.I have looked through many web sites and videos to use this console and command-lines. I remember me programming QBasic on my first computer: Radio Shack-I was 7 yeras old.



Then, I looked for an interesting project to collaborate and I found CSSGram. I loved it. As soon as I saw it, I had a great ideas: polaroid effect on the images!. In order to go ahead it, I developed these simple lines of code to the file "demo-site.min.css":

.demo__item:hover {-webkit-transform:rotate(10deg);
-moz-transform:rotate(10deg);
-o-transform:rotate(10deg);
 padding: 3px 3px 25px 3px;
border:solid 2px #ccc;
 box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #999; }                

Finally, I pulled my new file. You can see the changes in these images.


Pics with Instagram filters 




Pics with not only Instagram filters but also polaroid effect


 


In conclusio, my first tiny collaboration has been amazinf. I really enjoyed it. I can not wait to keep on being part of this proactive social networking site for programmers.  
Let´s fork, clone, and pull!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario